- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
Why would you fucking do that
Woman takes a photo of herself every day for a year, chronicling the affects of an abusive relationship.
This is heartbreaking. You can see the happiness and hope slip from her eyes with every shot.
tw domestic abuse
this is heartbreaking tbh
Don’t stop reblogging. Women are better than this to stay with men who do this. Stay strong. Know your worth.
The sign she holds up at the end is in Croatian, it reads, “help me, I don’t know if I can wait for tomorrow.”
I gasped at the end.
That was hard to watch.
Nobody deserves this. Man or woman. If you are being abused, please, look for help. There IS someone there for you.